炒股的智慧网

标题: 38个了,陈老师!! [打印本页]

作者: moo516    时间: 2017-11-23 10:58
标题: 38个了,陈老师!!
交易员的38个境界。再翻出来看看,你到了第几级。(翻译摘自知乎“AkaHD”)值得一读。

1. We accumulate information – buying books, going to seminars and researching.

我们积累信息 – 通过购书,参加研讨会和自己研究。

2. We begin to trade with our ‘new’ knowledge.

我们用我们自以为的“新知识”开始交易。

3. We consistently ‘donate’ and then realize we may need more knowledge or information.

我们不断的往市场“捐钱”,然后认识到,我们可能需要更多的知识或信息。

4. We accumulate more information.

我们积累更多信息。

5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.

我们切换自己当前正在跟踪的期货/股票/指数。

6. We go back into the market and trade with our ‘updated’ knowledge.

我们返回市场,用我们“更新”了的知识开始交易。

7. We get ‘beat up’ again and begin to lose some of our confidence.

我们又被市场’胖揍’一顿,开始失去了一些信心。

Fear starts setting in.

恐惧来了。

8. We start to listen to ‘outside news’ and to other traders.

我们开始听“外面的消息”和其他交易者。

9. We go back into the market and continue to ‘donate’.

我们回到市场上继续“捐钱”。

10. We switch commodities again.

我们又做别的期货/股票/指数。

11. We search for more information.

我们找更多的信息。

12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.

我们回到市场,开始有点儿进步了。

13. We get ‘over-confident’ and the market humbles us.

我们开始有点“过于自信”,市场开始教我们谦虚。

14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.

我们开始明白成功的交易需要比我们想象中多得多的时间和知识。

Most people will give up at this point, as they realize work is involved.

大部分人在这儿放弃了,因为他们意识到自己已经投入太多。

15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a ‘real’ methodology.

我们开始严肃起来,专注于学习“真正的”方法。

16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realize that something is missing.

我们成功了几次,但意识到还少了些什么。

17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.

我们开始意识到规矩的重要性,并实践它。

18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.

我们暂停一下交易,开始研究交易的守则。

19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find some success, but over all we still hesitate when it comes time to execute.

我们又开始交易了,这次有守则制约,成功了几次,但总得来说在执行的时候还是会有犹豫。

20. We add, subtract and modify rules as we see a need to be more proficient with our rules.

我们修改更新我们的守则。

21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.

我们觉得我们离成功交易的门又进了一步。

22. We start to take responsibility for our trading results as we understand that our success is in us, not the methodology.

当我们明白我们的成功是靠我们管住自己,而不是具体方法,我们开始对我们的交易结果负责。(而不是让方法负责)

23. We continue to trade and become more proficient with our methodology and our rules.

我们继续靠方法和守则交易,利润越来越多。

24. As we trade we still have a tendency to violate our rules and our results are still erratic.

我们还是会违反守则,还是会有不稳定的结果出现。

25. We know we are close.

我们知道我们近了。

26. We go back and research our rules.

我们回去加深研究我们的规则。

27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into the market and trade.

我们在我们的守则里建立起了自信,回到市场继续交易。

28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are still hesitating in executing our rules.

我们的交易结果变得更好,但我们在执行守则时还是会犹豫。

29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see the results of our trades when we don’t follow the rules.

我们发现遵守规则的重要性,因为我们不守规矩时结果通常不怎么样。

30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear), and we begin to work on knowing ourselves better.

我们看见交易的不够好很大程度是因为自己不守规则或者心理恐惧,我们开始检讨自己,更好的认识自己。

31. We continue to trade and the market teaches us more and more about ourselves.

我们继续交易,市场让我们更了解自己。

32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.

我们熟练掌握了我们的交易守则和方法。

33. We begin to consistently make money.

我们开始稳定盈利。

34. We get a little over-confident and the market humbles us.

我们有点过于自信,市场再次让我们谦虚。

35. We continue to learn our lessons.

我们继续学习。

36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading becomes boring, but successful) and our trading account continues to grow as we increase our contract size.

我们不用细想,让我们的守则来帮我们交易(交易开始变得无聊但盈利),我们加大筹码,交易账户也越来越大。

37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.

我们从没想过能赚这么多钱。

38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of.

我们开始梦想成真。

绝大多数的“梦想者”还停留在10之前。他们大概永远也不会突破到15之后。

一个简单的事实是,我认识的所有成功的操盘手都经历过这个过程。最快通过的大约用了6个月,最慢的大约五六年。大多数的存活下来的操盘手都有某种对交易的顿悟的瞬间,顿悟之后大约用少于1个月完成这38步中余下的所有。而这个最慢的用了五六年的,我就隐去他的名字了,因为他现在一年的平均收益至少在1亿美元以上。”

作者: moo516    时间: 2017-11-23 11:07
陈老师这个三十八个阶段,是不是比那个十几个的更多一点!!哈哈
作者: 陈江挺    时间: 2017-11-23 14:25
呵呵! 真是长江后浪推前浪.
作者: moo516    时间: 2017-11-23 20:40
陈江挺 发表于 2017-11-23 14:25
呵呵! 真是长江后浪推前浪.

我感觉就是如果你不接受一项行规,总会有一个机会让你吃个亏,然后你就认同了这个行规!
简单说就是“熬”!
慢慢把整个框架建立的无比清晰!
作者: moo516    时间: 2017-11-24 19:35
第十八层地狱!
18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.




欢迎光临 炒股的智慧网 (http://cgdzh.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2